Seamless rain gutters are just as the name implies – seamless. There isn’t a break in the gutter.
How do seamless gutters differ from sectional gutters?
Since there is no seam, there are no leaks. This is why they are the most popular type of gutter today. The only seams are at inside and outside corners. C & C seamless gutters are siliconed, screwed and warranted for five years not to leak.
Seamless gutters are usually made from aluminum, but they can be made from copper. They are made with a seamless gutter machine that is brought to your home by the gutter contractor. Each individual gutter is customized to fit your home.
With a conventional sectional gutter system there are many sections of guttering all pieced together by snap-in-place connectors. Over time these sections form leaks in the seams and can cause wood rot behind the gutter.
What are the advantages of seamless gutters?
Advantages of seamless rain gutters:
- Greatly reduces the possibility of leaks
- Eliminates unsightly seams
- Baked on enamel finish never needs painting
- Formed on the job for exact measurements
- All jobs completed in one day
- Protects the beauty of your home
- Many colors to choose from